- Three Level CBD Building
- Opposite Major Retail Centre
- Prime Development Opportunity
239 Margaret Street is one of the marquee locations within the Toowoomba City. It’s perfectly positioned opposite the $1 billion Grand Central shopping centre to capitalise on the extensive foot traffic in the vicinity.
Offering three street frontage, this freehold property is a unique offering in the CBD lending itself to a refurbishment or small scale development and taking advantage of the burgeoning laneway culture in Toowoomba. The site can be built to 8 storeys and with the property not listed as a Heritage Place within the planning scheme, the opportunities are endless.
- 544m2* GFA across three levels
- Three onsite car spaces accessed from Mark & Insurance Lanes
- 8.4m* frontage to Margaret St and 35m* frontage to Mark Lane.
- Offered as Vacant Possession
With owners committed to selling and asking for all offers to be presented, now is the time to put your stamp on this rare and unique opportunity within the Toowoomba CBD.
To arrange an inspection contact the exclusive marketing agents, Qld Hot Property & Colliers International.