Prime location in the Wilsonton Industrial Precinct on an 1800 sqm block close to the Toowoomba Airport and what was once the cotton classing and trading hub for Weil Brothers Cotton. A welcoming and well-designed layout site to any business needing a good mix of professional office space and warehousing.
The Toowoomba Trade Gateway is anchored to become the transport and logistics hub of South East Queensland, with unequalled rail, road and air connectivity now on the region's doorstep. Toowoomba's diverse and flourishing economy consists of one of Australia's most productive agricultural precincts.
Shed: $20,000 + GST + Outgoings
Main Office/Warehouse: $70,000 + GST + Outgoings
- Zoning: Industry
- Large reception and open plan office space upon entry
- Four private offices and large storage capacity in the main building
- Boardroom comes with an executive timber boardroom table and chairs
- Lunchroom with kitchen, laundry, male & female amenities
- Large 220m2 approx warehouse area attached to the primary office building with its own office/storage, fireproof safe and shower.
- Quality office fit-out.
- Air-conditioned and insulated in the main building
- Landscaped lot with 10 + car parks
- Fully fenced compound
- The automatic sliding entrance gate for complete security
- Covered outdoor BBQ area
- Rainwater storage and garden water system
- Separate 126m2 approx shed at the back of the property with vehicle size and high roller door access, 2pac painted floor
- Smaller 3x6 shed/storage
To arrange an inspection or learn more, please contact Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484 or Alice Ridgway on 0488 085 880.