The combination of a first-class renovation and a fantastic location makes this home too good to miss.
Situated in a quiet, leafy street on a fully fenced block, this four-bedroom home successfully combines luxury, sanctuary, comfort and space.
It has many unexpected features that families are sure to love.
Within walking distance of Rangeville State Primary School and the High Street Shopping Centres.
- 2 Living Areas
- 4 spacious Bedrooms with Built-in (Walkin in Master)
- 2 impressive Bathrooms (ensuite with double vanity)
- Stone benchtops are a feature throughout
- Covered outdoor area has room for dining & lounging
- 2 car accommodation with remote control access
- Above ground rainwater tank
- 5 ducted air conditioning plus heater point in the lounge
- Security screens to some windows & doors
- Solar panels with battery storage
- Garden Shed
3 STAR WATER: The property is water efficient; tenants are responsible for paying for water usage.
PETS: Negotiable upon application.
Please complete the online application on our website to apply for this property.
To arrange an inspection or learn more, please contact Michelle Senior on 0401 585 880.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank