Situated 100m from the junction where the Gore Highway and Warrego Highways meet, one of Toowoomba’s busiest intersections. An excellent opportunity to purchase the next most obvious development site in near vicinity sitting across 2 titles with Council Approved Use for Outdoor Sales.
42.5m street frontage to Anzac Avenue. A total land area of 1,484 sqm. across the 2 titles. Zoned low to medium density residential with over 15,000 vehicles past the site per day. Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, McDonald's, Zarrafas Coffee drive-thru, Armstrong Ford, BMW and other retail and fast food outlets nearby.
House with commercial building at front currently vacant, the second property is currently leased until June.
- Rare opportunity to secure a high profile development site
- Approved Use: Outdoor Sales
- 1,484 sqm. total land area across 2 titles
- Over 15,000 vehicles per day
- Excellent exposure site surrounded by other successful businesses
- Zoned low to medium density residential
- DA current for outdoor sales, office & workshop
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Alice Ridgway on 0488 585 880 or Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484.
An Information Memorandum is available for serious purchasers upon request.