A unique opportunity presents itself here at the old Cambooya Bowls Club.
Absolutely massive 360 sqm. under roof with an enormous open hall with high raked exposed timber ceilings, functional bar room with built-in cold room and sitting areas, large eat-in kitchen with plenty of bench space and an upright electric oven with gas cooktop, multiple toilets, shower, multiple storerooms, and a full length covered verandah which once redeveloped will lookout over Parkland.
Let your imagination run wild with what you could do here with multiple applications/uses possible to appeal to a wide range of businesses.
With the ever-expanding Cambooya population, there is a calling for more businesses and services to operate more locally.
Some of these may include; Produce and Hardware, Vet Surgery, Event and Function Centre, Nursery, Sporting Club House, Supermarket and much more.
- Main Building 360 sqm.
- Enormous open hall with exposed high raked timber ceilings
- Large functional built-in bar room with cold room and sitting areas
- Huge kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space and multiple cooking appliances
- Multiple toilets, shower, multiple storerooms, full length covered verandah
- Walking distance to tennis courts and the iconic Cambooya Pub
- Securely fenced around the boundary
- Ample Carparking space both inside the property and off-street parking
- Outdoor BBQ area and seating
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484 or Alice Ridgway on 0488 085 880.