Located in a prime position on Ruthven Street in the CBD, Toowoomba's most sought after and extremely convenient office/retail address. This building has been immaculately maintained and the office/retail space on offer hosts 3 good sized air-conditioned office spaces with natural light in abundance from the east-facing glass facade and city views. Direct access to major and local banks, post office outlets, government, and commercial precincts and is within quick walking distance to high-street cafes and restaurants.
- 69 sqm. top floor
- Neighbouring well-established tenants Suna's Shoes, Black Pepper Cafe, and Precinct Urban Planning
- Ideal for allied health, consulting, office space, and more
- 3 offices, 2 with city views and reception area with the waiting room
- Immaculately maintained building and communal use areas
- Plenty of pedestrian and vehicle traffic
- Air conditioning maintenance and communal area cleaning included
- Security alarm installed and after-hours security patrol included
- Kitchenette inside for tenant use and communal toilets
- Can be taken as furnished or unfurnished
- Asbestos report available
- Outgoings are tenants own electricity usage only
- Ample on-street parking available
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484.