On the surface this property features:
- Large Bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Rumpus room or optional Master Bedroom that flows onto Back Deck
- Elevated Northern Aspect Views from Deck
- Kitchen and Bathroom with Lots of Storage
- Ground Level offers Laundry plus an abundance of storage
- Downstairs also offers a multi-purpose area for potential gym or carport
- Main Shed offers room for 4 cars plus a 6m x 4m Workshop plus Man Cave
- Fully fenced yard perfect for the children to play with their pets
- The charming under-cover outdoor area behind workshop featuring a fire-pit, perfect for entertaining friends and family
- 1012m2 block with side-access, enticing for any tradie or your boat, caravan, trailer and jet-skis
- Rain-water tank plumbed to the house and gardens
This captivating renovated home sits on a 1012m2 block with a spacious 9m x 12m shed and adjoining carport presents a rare opportunity for a savvy tradie, grey nomad or first home buyer. Just 5 minutes from the CBD, 5 Fanny street radiates charm, affordability and an unmatched lifestyle in Newtown.
Imagine yourself waking up on a Sunday morning, collecting eggs from the chook pen, vegetables from the garden, heading upstairs to cook in the kitchen and enjoying your meal on the back deck admiring the fantastic northerly views.
This property's attractive highlight is the massive shed, able to hold 4 cars and high enough to fit large utes with roof racks and caravans. All up there are a potential 7 car spaces on this property. The shed even has an additional 6x4 metre workshop.
Furthermore, you'll find this property has an additional entertaining area. The shed extends into an open area that's undercover, ideal on a hot summer's day to relax in or have a barbeque with friends and family for any occasion. This area also adjoins to a fire-pit, allowing for endless entertaining even on a cold winter's night.
This property is a fantastic opportunity and you should not miss the chance to come to see it! For more information, call Jack Heffernan on 0478 062 777 or Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484 today.
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank